EasiPC are a growing Education IT Support company based in Northamptonshire. We provide a wide range of services to our customers; Network infrastructure installation being just one of them.
Due to an increased work load, we are now looking for an experienced Data Cabling Engineer to join our existing team.
Essentials you will need:
- Undertake the full installation, termination, testing and labelling of structured network cabling and managed wireless installations including trunking etc as required.
- Design network cabling installations and make recommendations for the cabling infrastructure.
- Discuss work with Clients on site and communicate with your Manager.
- Have a good working knowledge of cable capacity within containment.
- Assist the Technical Dept. with any other duties, as required.
- Great interpersonal skills and able to organise themselves and their time effectively.
- A 'can-do’ attitude and be willing to work alone, or as part of a small team.
- The right attitude for working in primary and nursery schools.
- A full, clean driving license and your own car.
Desirable areas for the ideal candidate:
- Surveying of premises and design of structured cabling and wifi networks.
- Experience in configuring switches, routers and WAPs.
- Experience in Fluke DSP testing and recording.
- Experience in installation, termination and testing of Fibre Optic cabling and associated hardware.
- An industry specific certification such as installations of Quantum, Hellerman-Tyton or Molex.
- Experience in A/V installations
The successful candidate will join a team of exceptional people in a business with an outstanding reputation in quality of service.
The position has excellent opportunities and is subject to the candidate passing an enhanced DBS check.
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.