We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and customer focused individual with experience in IT support to work in a well-established, vibrant company offering opportunities for growth and development. The ideal candidate will preferably have experience supporting IT within the school environment, providing technical services to our growing customer base. The role is for a field based technician, mainly travelling each day to one or two schools within the Northamptonshire area.
Ideal candidate will need:
- A solid understanding of MS Windows Server 2008/2012 networks.
- A high degree of knowledge of desktop operating systems (Windows 7/8/10, Apple OSX/iOS, Chrome OS).
- Experience in the installation and configuration of new desktops or laptops.
- Experience in MS Office 2010 – 2016 installation & administration.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Google G-Suite & Chromebooks is advantageous.
- Preferably at least 1 year minimum experience supporting IT within a school environment.
- Experience in installing, maintaining and upgrading Capita Solus/SIMS/FMS.
- Good hardware, software, printing and networking troubleshooting skills
- Great interpersonal skills and able to organise themselves and their time effectively.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and be willing to work as part of a team.
- A full driving license and your own transport.
The successful candidate will join a team of exceptional technicians in a business with an outstanding reputation in quality of service. The position has excellent opportunities for career progression and is subject to the candidate passing an enhanced DBS check.
Salary £18,000 – £24,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV and application letter to andy.vines[at]easipc.co.uk