REMOTE ONLINE BACKUP & RESTORATION
EasiPC are partnered with a global provider of online backup services. Your backup data is sent to the UK data center with AES256-bit end-to-end encryption, so you can be rest assured that your important and confidential files are safe. TrueDelta Technology byte-level change tracking between backups helps ensure only changed data gets sent over the Internet each night....
We install a small client application on your server, and overnight your daily work, including SIMS and FMS databases are backed up through a safe encrypted connection. There’s no onsite management of tapes and cartridges to worry about and no chance of losing your data through theft or fire/flood damage.
Daily backups are pro-actively monitored from our offices at EasiPC. We are able to choose what folders are backed up remotely and will warn the school when the backup is approaching its limit. In the event of a failure, backups can be quickly reinstalled via a remote session.
In the event of data loss in the school maybe through an accidental deletion of a crucial document, we can restore files within minutes to their original location. A full system restoration can also be done in the event of total hard drive failure if you have our optional Hardware Maintenance contract in place.
The main features of our remote backup and restoration service include:
- Consistent regular data backups with minimum human intervention
- Safeguards the confidentiality of school data through strong end-to-end encryption
- Data is encrypted and is stored off site in high security data centres
- Rapid online data recovery or with an optional data restoration service
- No tapes or cartridges required and their management issues
- No capital outlay for storage and backup equipment
- TrueDelta Technology byte-level change tracking between backups helps ensure only changed data gets sent over the Internet each night.
"Thanks for switching us over to online backups. The recent break in left us with zero admin or curriculum data, having off-site backups was a complete lifesaver!"
Interested in our Remote Backup Service?
Contact us to find out more...