We are always looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and customer focused individuals with experience in Education IT support to work with us at EasiPC.
If you have most of the attributes listed below, send us your CV to the email address below.
Ideal candidate will need:
- A solid understanding of MS Windows Server 2008/2012 networks.
- A high degree of knowledge of desktop operating systems (Windows 7/8/10, Apple OSX/iOS, Chrome OS).
- Experience in the installation and configuration of new desktops or laptops.
- Experience in MS Office 2010 – 2016 installation & administration.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Google G-Suite & Chromebooks is advantageous.
- Preferably at least 1 year minimum experience supporting IT within a school environment.
- Experience in installing, maintaining and upgrading Capita Solus/SIMS/FMS.
- Good hardware, software, printing and networking troubleshooting skills
- Great interpersonal skills and able to organise themselves and their time effectively.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and be willing to work as part of a team.
- A full driving license and your own transport.
Please send your CV and application letter to andy.vines[at]easipc.co.uk