Networks and Managed Wireless
easipc has over 20 years of network installation experience within education.
We understand what technology is required for a fast and effective school network, whether servicing a complete new build project or a single data point in the classroom.
Our dedicated network consultants will help you maximise your current network infrastructure by identifying risks, analysing approaches, and recommending solutions to optimise your network.
When we build or extend your network, we offer design and architectural guidance along with a detailed migration plan and specificationsfor your new project to ensure complete peace of mind.
Too many companies focus on selling a system and lack after sales care. As an education focused support provider, we will ensure every part of your new system works as expected following installation.
Interested in our Network services?
Click the button to open a simple small form.
Fill it out, and once submitted we’ll get back to you with a quotation for our services.
- CAT 5e/6 Data Points/wall sockets.
- Fibre Optic Backbone links, including links to external mobile classrooms
- New Data Cabinets or Cabinet Upgrades.
- Network Hardware
- Switches, routers, cables, Injectors etc.
- All installed cable, connections and wall sockets are tested to industry standards, certified and guaranteed for 25 years.
- All our installers are DBS checked.
- We work with schools and academies directly, or with the local authority and onsite builders on complete network projects.
- Flexible managed wireless solution to provide ICT anywhere within your school.
- Wireless hardware supplied, fitted and supported by our technicians with over 20 years of network and wireless installation experience within education.
- Best in class solution for power output meaning cost of ownership is also reduced.
- A proven, tried and tested solution in the education environment under heavy whole school usage.
- We can provide a class leading, wireless solution to your school with a proven track record in the education environment.